We are bringing back an old, fun
and successful convention tradition in Buffalo. There will be White Elephant
Tables in the Convention Room for you to bring up to 6 pieces of G-scale —
locos, passenger cars, freight cars, buildings, figures, track or
accessories — that will be offered for sale to the members at your asking
price by Convention Committee members at the White Elephant tables. So go
through your forgotten inventory, bring those items to Registration at
Buffalo and fill out a form. All sales will be by cash (preferred) or
personal check. 10% of the sale price will go to your BTO Club.
White Elephant Table Rules
1. BTOC member can bring up to 6 G-scale items to sell on the tables.
2. Items must be in good working condition or better unless marked
3. Each member must fill out a form at Registration and present their items
for sale to the Convention Committee.
4. Items will be available for sale at the tables Tuesday, Wednesday and
5. Accounts will be settled Friday night 7p to 8:30p at the tables.
6. All unsold items must be picked-up by 8:30p Friday night.